Anchorage - Downtown
Median household income in this area is $47,297 with 470 households earning between $35,000 to $40,000 annually. The population consists of 8,049 homes - 1,479 of which have children - 21% of the housing population is married and the median age in this area is 34 years old.
To learn more about schools in this area, please refer to the boundary map offered by the Anchorage School District.
Interested in Buying a home in this area or just looking? Click on the link to use the best home search tool ever!
Selling a home? What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, click on Selling a home?
Anchorage - Downtown Properties
- Eagle River
- Chugiak - Peters Creek - Thunderbird Falls
- Anchorage - Boniface Pkwy to Muldoon
- Anchorage - Dimond South
- Anchorage - Downtown
- Anchorage - East Tudor Rd - Abbott Rd
- Anchorage - Seward Hwy - Boniface Pkwy
- Anchorage - South of West Tudor
- Anchorage - West Tudor - Dimond
- Anchorage O'Mally- Dearmoun
- Elmendorf Air Force Base (JBER)
- Fort Richardson (JBER)